Note: Because of the various conditions and variants involved with disinfecting and sanitizing, currently no one company or person can claim 100% sanitation of a given area. CIMR Tech however is an Infusion device that decontaminates air AND surfaces without labor costs or toxic chemicals. Completely safe to breath, CIMR Technology will effectively compliment proper sanitation practices currently in place. This also provides your clients a visual that everything is being done to make occupying your indoor space is the safest it can be. CIMR® = Continuous Infectious Microbial Reduction. CIMR® Infection Control Technology continuously disinfects viruses, bacteria, mold and other fungi by producing 0.02 ppm of hydrogen peroxide gas from oxygen and water vapor in the air. CIMR® Infection Control Technology is effective against microbes both in the air and on surfaces because the hydrogen peroxide molecules have both localized positive and negative charges; they are literally drawn to viruses and bacteria by electrostatic attraction. It works by creating 0.02 parts per million (ppm) of hydrogen peroxide gas from the oxygen and humidity already in the air. The hydrogen peroxide gas is then supplied to the areas where it diffuses everywhere that air travels, disinfecting microbes in places that other technologies can’t even reach.
Independent university studies and field studies have documented and illustrated that the CIMR® Infection Control Technology is effective against:
• H5N8 Virus
• MRSA (Methycillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
• Nonresistant Staphylococcus Aureus
• Listeria Monocytogenes
• Candida Albicans
• Stachybotrys Chartarum (Black Mold)
• Bacillus Subtillus
What is the advantage of using CIMR® Infection Control Technology? Since CIMR® Infection Control Technology uses gaseous hydrogen peroxide disinfection process it provides aggressive infection control strategies to combat various types of contamination. Additionally, CIMR® Infection Control Technology provides:
• Massive cost avoidance (no labor costs to use)
• Lower cost of prevention, lower cost of remediation or sanitization
• Reduces the risk of spreading or cross contamination
• Low up-front cost compared to other chemicals and systems (no "on going" chemical costs)
• Low maintenance; replace cell or light every 22,000 hours or 2.8 years.
• Better indoor air quality for workers and clients • Less absenteeism from workers
• No labor required to operate
• Completely safe for humans to breath
• 110 plug
• Compact size (around the size of a carry-on bag)
• HVAC "In-duct" units available
• Not an air filtration or ozone machine
• Not a UV light
CIMR Tech products simply raise the levels of Hydrogen Peroxide already in the air we breath by 0.02%. WHAT IS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE?
Peroxides are compounds that contain an oxygen-oxygen single bond in their chemical makeup. They are known for having a bleaching effect on organic substances. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide; a compound with the formula H2O2. In its pure form, it’s a clear liquid that’s slightly thicker than water.
Hydrogen peroxide has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti fungal properties. It acts as a multi-purpose natural cleaner and disinfectant and bleaching agent. The release of oxygen creates a reaction that causes foaming, and this helps to break down viruses,
bacteria, mold and bad odors. Hydrogen peroxide is used as an ingredient in eco- cleaning products as a natural alternative to chlorine bleach.
At first glance, the name “hydrogen peroxide” sounds pretty artificial. As green-minded consumers, we tend to use the rule of thumb that any ingredient with a long, complicated or artificial-sounding name should be avoided. And while this rule generally serves us well, it can occasionally be misleading. Sometimes a complex name is simply the formal scientific term for a really natural substance.
• Acetylsalicylic acid = aspirin
• Methyl salicylate = wintergreen oil
• Sodium hydrogen carbonate = baking soda
• Dihydrogen monoxide = 2 hydrogen atoms & 1 oxygen atom = H2O or water! Similarly, hydrogen peroxide, or H2O2, is a substance made up of 2 oxygen atoms (which have a single bond like all peroxides) and 2 hydrogen atoms. Simply put, it’s a combination of oxygen and water.
Absolutely! This is a naturally occurring compound that can be found in trace amounts in rain and snow. This is caused by rain and ozone mixing in the upper atmosphere. Hydrogen peroxide is an unstable substance, which breaks down readily into water (H2O) and a single oxygen molecule. This single oxygen molecule is a strong oxidizing and disinfecting agent. This is what gives hydrogen peroxide such effective sanitation properties. Did you know? The human immune system produces hydrogen peroxide, and uses it to control bacteria and viruses. Hydrogen peroxide is also naturally found in the hair follicles.
Are CIMR Tech products safe to use? Yes! We don't use chemicals, we use nature's own virus killing formula which is completely safe for humans to breath while using this product. CIMR Tech provides a labor free solution for all indoor spaces where air is present and sanitizes the air and all surfaces impossible to effectively disinfect with blue lights, air purifiers or fogging methods. Not to mention our solutions are labor free. Portable plug in models or install in the ducting of your HVAC system for a long term cost effective solution.
If you have any questions or would like to order CIMR Tech Products, please contact us.